Seen from Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, U.S. and other foreign pressure to postpone the September 25 referendum on independence is, as Talleyrand once said, “worse than a sin – it is a mistake.”
- Eliminating Radicalism in the Arab and Islamic World: Education before Prison and Court
- Islam, Muslims, and Multiple Allegiances
- Counter-radicalization and de-radicalization in Egypt and Libya: Returnees and Foresight
- Has Mohammed VI Succeeded in Reining in the Islamists?
- Turkey: Between Border Conflicts and Regional Expansion
- Islamists in Kurdistan: Challenges and Aspirations